MSSQL-to-Oracle is a program to move MS SQL databases to Oracle server. Features:
- All versions of MS SQL are supported (including SQL Azure);
- All versions of 32- and 64- bit Windows and Linux/Unix Oracle servers are supported;
- Option to convert individual tables;
- Option to convert partial data using SELECT-queries;
- Option to merge MS SQL data into an existing Oracle tables;
- Converts indexes with all necessary attributes;
- Converts foreign keys;
- Supports multibyte character sets;
- Stores conversion settings into profile;
- Command line supportl;
- Easy-to-use wizard-style interface;
- Unlimited 24/7 support service;
- 1-year subscription for updates.
Single-User License allows clients to install the software product on exactly one (1) computer system. Client can store a backup copy of the software but cannot use two copies of the software at any one time. Single-User License does NOT allow to make use of the software through a corporate network.
Corporate License allows a single company to install the software product on an unlimited number of machines within that corporation.
All machines must be owned, leased, or used for the purpose of the purchasing company. Corporate License does NOT allow to redistribute the software product or include it into software products that the company sells.